Nettles with garlic and milk
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If I was still in the forest on Saturday, I also picked a nettle net. I could no longer feel my fingers on my right hand :) but what else matters? We spent a day in nature, we had fun, we felt good.
Of course, in addition to picking nettles, we also played and walked in the woods and at the zoo.
On Saturday night I also prepared nettles, which are made very easily and in many ways. During this period it is good to eat as many nettles, spinach, "weeds". :) Nettles are a rich source of iron, they have tonic, antioxidant, detoxifying properties.
I only like them made with milk, just like I cook spinach.
Pie with leurda or nettles
Pie with leurda and nettles, with leavened dough, very fluffy or with fine sheets & ndash o recipe wonderful, spring. It can be done fasting or sweet (with eggs and cheese) and is absolutely wonderful in any variant. This pie can be made the same with spinach, stevia, beet leaves or loboda.
Recipe it is extremely simple and does not require much engineering. I kneaded a simple bread dough today, I baked some cakes in the pan & ndash see the recipe and I made a bread, but also a sheet of leurda and nettle pie.
What we need for the recipe for leurda and nettle pie:
- For the dough:
- -250 g flour
- -2 g dry yeast or 8 g fresh yeast
- -100 ml of warm water
- -1 salt powder
- -1-2 tablespoons kneading oil
- Post filling:
- -600 g nettles or leurda.
- -1 onion
- -2 tablespoons oil
- Sweet filling:
- -500 g leurda, nettle or spinach.
- -1-2 eggs
- -200 g fresh cheese or telemea, cheese ..
1. I boiled the nettles with a sprig of larch and an onion cut in half
2. When I thought they were cooked, I took the nettles out of the water, threw the onions and kept the water in which they boiled.
3. In a bowl, I added 3 tablespoons of corn flour and a tablespoon of wheat flour to the nettles.
4. With a wooden spoon, finely chop the nettles with the added ones, until the paste is made.
5. Meanwhile, I cut a clove of garlic, larch and prepared the water in which the nettles were boiled.
5. The composition of nettles is thinned with water in which the nettles were boiled.
6. Heat a little oil in a saucepan (I put olives) and add the thin composition of nettles:
7. Boil a little more until the corn is boiled.
5 minutes before it is ready, add the garlic and larch.
8. In the meantime, make a polenta
And the end result which is more tasty than good-looking, not to mention healthy.
Ingredients nettle puree with poached egg & # 8211 simple recipe
- 500 grams of nettles
- 250-300 ml. milk
- 25 grams of butter
- 25 grams of flour
- 3-4 large cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 fresh eggs / serving serving, prepared by poaching, mesh or shelled
Preparation of nettle puree with poached egg & # 8211 boiling nettles
1. Nettles are carefully selected from any impurities, washed in several cold waters and wilted, as we have shown in detail in the article Nettle in food and its properties.
2. The 500 grams of nettles will take up a fairly large volume, so we will need a 4-5 liter saucepan to boil them. But you only need 2-3 liters of water, because nettles will lose their volume as soon as they come in contact with boiling water. Bring the water to a boil and salt well, then add the washed nettles, all at once, and press them with a whisk until they are all under water. Boil the nettles for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Optional: separately, we prepare a large bowl with very cold water, ideally it should also contain ice cubes. After the nettles have boiled for 3-4 minutes, drain in a sieve of boiling water (or remove with a large skimmer from the water) and immediately put in a bowl of very cold water. This process will suddenly stop the process of cooking the nettles and will make them keep their vibrant green color, even if we are going to cook them after another 5-6 minutes. The nettles are then drained into a thick sieve.
4. After they are well drained, chop the nettles with a knife, chopping them as well as possible. If you prefer, they can be blended, in which case they will become a kind of paste.
Preparation of nettle puree with poached egg & # 8211 basic white sauce preparation
5. The basic white sauce for this nettle puree is actually a bechamel. Classically, it involves impregnating the flour with hot butter, but for a lighter version, you can proceed in the way a base is prepared for this. blow the walls. I put 250 ml on low-medium heat. of milk. The 50 ml. in addition, I kept them separately, in case the puree comes out too thick to have something to dilute it with. While the milk was hot, I mixed the flour with the soft butter, with my fingertips, until they were completely homogenous.
6. When the milk has boiled, add the flour and butter mixture over it and mix continuously with the pear-shaped teal. Even if the mixture looks inhomogeneous at first, in 1-2 minutes, when the sauce starts to set, all the lumps will disappear, obtaining a fine and velvety white sauce.
How to prepare nettle puree
7. As soon as the sauce has set, bring to a boil for 2-3 more minutes and add the chopped nettles.
8. Stir gently and boil the puree over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 5-6 minutes. If the puree seems too thick, it can be diluted with milk kept separately and boiled for 2-3 more. Season with salt, ground black pepper and finely crushed / grated garlic to taste and boil once more before the end. Optionally, you can add some nettle and some cream to this puree, but it looks perfect to me as it is.
Preparation of nettle puree with poached egg & # 8211 laying eggs
This nettle puree can be served with all the dishes we like to combine spinach with milk and garlic. Admittedly, both go perfectly with eggs prepared in various ways, from those boiled in the shell to the eggshells or poached eggs. If you choose to serve this puree with poached eggs, I have proceeded as described below.
1. I prepared a saucepan with 3 liters of salted water and boiled it. I added 100 ml. of vinegar and I stopped the fire. The addition of vinegar is optional, but it still has a role in the faster coagulation of egg whites.
2. Fresh eggs are used for poaching. The fresher the eggs, the less unsightly egg white "fringes" will form. Break the eggs, one by one, into a bowl.
3. Stir vigorously in boiled water with salt and vinegar, forming a vortex. The broken eggs separately, in the bowl, are allowed to fall into that vortex. The centrifugal force will not allow the egg white threads to spread. For a poached egg with the fully cooked egg white and the soft yolk, it is necessary to lay the eggs for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the poached eggs from the boiled water with a whisk. It is placed on a layer of absorbent kitchen paper to drain water. Those egg whites around the egg whose appearance bothers us can be gently removed with a knife. Serve immediately, warm, sprinkled with freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.
Serve nettle puree with poached egg
This nettle puree is served hot. My proposal is to accompany it with poached eggs, don't forget that it also works with egg yolks, chicken livers or meatballs. Or what you like best. It fits perfectly with a homemade bread with a crispy and tasty crust, with which to wipe off any drop that would remain on the plate.
Garlic milk & # 8211 cures asthma, insomnia and heart problems
Garlic has strong antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Today we recommend a remedy that may seem unattractive, but which has healing properties. It's about garlic milk.
For garlic milk you need:
- 500 ml of milk
- 10 cloves of peeled garlic
- 2-3 teaspoons of sugar
- 250 ml water
Method of preparation:
Pour water and milk into a pot. Bring the mixture to a boil. Stir continuously. Once the mixture starts to heat up, you can add the garlic.
When the mixture reaches boiling point, reduce the heat to low and stir constantly until half of the liquid evaporates.
Then take the pot off the heat, strain the liquid and add sugar. It is recommended to serve this hot drink.
Health benefits of garlic milk:
- Asthma & # 8211 if you drink a cup every day, the symptoms of the disease will improve.
- Pneumonia & # 8211 Drink a cup of garlic milk 3 times a day and your lungs will be healthier.
- Heart diseases & # 8211 This drink effectively reduces the level of LDL cholesterol in the blood and prevents the formation of clots, thus improving the circulatory system. If you make milk with garlic from low-fat or low-fat milk, its effects will be even stronger.
- Jaundice & # 8211 Garlic helps eliminate toxins from the body. The substances in garlic can activate the liver enzymes that are needed for the correct detoxification of the body. Garlic also contains large amounts of allicin and selenium, which are needed to form bile and to reduce the amount of fat in the liver. If you consume garlic milk for 4-5 days, you will be able to get rid of jaundice.
- Arthritis & # 8211 If you drink a cup of garlic milk daily, your arthritis symptoms will be reduced, including inflammation and pain.
- Insomnia & # 8211 Due to the compounds found in garlic and milk, insomnia can be treated.
- Cough & # 8211 when you mix garlic milk with turmeric, you create an excellent remedy for persistent cough. Garlic has strong antibacterial effects, and turmeric helps relieve coughs.
- Cholesterol & # 8211 warm garlic milk lowers the density of low-density lipoproteins in the body. Therefore, it is recommended to drink a cup of garlic milk twice a day for a week.
- Digestive system & # 8211 The strong antiseptic properties of garlic strengthen the immune system and maintain the health of the digestive tract. The drink is also beneficial for lymph because it removes toxic waste from the body.
If you face any of these problems, try garlic milk. This simple recipe can get you started.
The nettles are cleaned of the grasses left over from the harvest and of the uglier leaves, then they are washed in more water and put in a pot of water boiled beforehand.
Bring to the boil 2-3 times, drain and finely chop.
Chop half of the onion, clean and crush the garlic and sauté them for a few minutes over medium heat, in a pan with a tablespoon and a half of oil. At the moment when they start to soften, turn the heat to low, add the flour and mix until the composition becomes homogeneous.
Pour the milk, water & icircn that boiled the nettles or plain water and mix again. Then let it simmer for a few more minutes over medium heat, until it starts to boil and add the nettles.
Leave the nettle mixture on medium heat for about 10 minutes and it is ready.
Spinach pudding with meat
Spinach pudding with beef, prepared with bone broth and a quarter of a piece of egg
Nettle pudding with rice and cheese, prepared with breadcrumbs and, optionally, with milk. You can serve it as a snack or as a side dish.
Mushroom pudding prepared with milk with bone soup sauce, sour cream and green parsley
Enema with milk and garlic from worms and parasites
Eliminate worms and other parasites can cliché with milk and garlic. In addition, this broth will improve the condition of the microflora and will normalize the activity of the intestine. This method of eliminating worms is often used for children.
What components are needed for enema:
- Garlic cloves should be peeled and cut into small pieces, if desired, crushed in a mortar
- Then put it in a container and fill it with milk. The milk should be cold
- Let the mixture sit for a few hours so that it is soaked in garlic juice.
The finished mixture is introduced into the enema and poured into the region of the small intestine. The treatment period is 7 days. It is better to apply until the complete disappearance of worms.
Chicken soup with cheese & # 8211 some amazing recipes.
Read how to cook chicken beer & # 8211 best recipes ..
Remember the recipe for quick yeast doughs with different fillings.
Among the early martyrs of Christianity, this soldier in the guard of the Emperor Diocletian wrote, in the year 303 AD, a unique page, full of piety and courage. Imprisoned and tortured to renounce his faith, stabbed with a spear, with heavy stone slabs placed on his chest, pulled on the wheel, thrown into the lime pit, beaten on his feet and forced to wear shoes with nails, then hit his neck a poisoned drink, whipped with oxen and subjected to other tortures - nothing managed to make him renounce the Christian faith! "You will lose weight more easily by torturing me than by being worked," Gheorghe told his executioner, as he tells us. Kera Calița from Jariștea Locantă.
The Holy Great Martyr George is also credited with the legend according to which he would have killed a dragon to save a virgin, but this is a late, medieval legend.
The icons show the Saint on horseback, shooting down a dragon with a spear, which for Christians will have a symbolic meaning. The virgin escaped by the plague of strife with the Beast is founded to be our own pure faith, the blameless one. That is why, symbolically, Saint George is our bearer of victory! Protector of the Romanian army, the image of Saint George killing the dragon is also present on the flag of medieval Moldavia, embroidered with gold and silver thread and beaten in jewels, sent by Stephen the Great to the Zograf Monastery on Mount Athos. Saint George announces the victory against sin, cowardice and lies. That is why he is shown killing the dragon, the symbol of the devil, of the evil in this world.
In the popular calendar of the Romanians, the Saint, called Sân-Giorgiul or Sângiorzul, has another meaning. Greener of nature and sower of all seeds, protector of herds and flocks, Sângiorzul is the "first guardian of time", the one who opens the Pastoral New Year, brother of Sâmedru (Saint Peter), the gatherer of fruits. On April 23, Sângiorz received the keys of the seasons from Samedru's hand, then, in a great hurry, he closed the bad weather with a key, and with the other he opened the summer, the core of which was on July 20, in Sântilie. Being the Protector of Nature, in the morning of his day he sits on the pillars of gates and houses, on windows and doors, wreaths of green branches, especially wicker. Stinging was also done on this day, because in this way people will be more alert, hardworking and healthier throughout the summer.
Beyond the popular traditions of the abundance brought by Saint George, the boyars honored him with rich meals, spread for the mosaics with thin cheeks, because then the best dishes were brought from the pantries, and the damsels with the best bruises were taken out of the cellars.
In ancient times, often on the feast of St. George, the canons of Lent were no longer taken into account, so they first brought to the table the tips loaded with bowls full of carp and pike caviar salads, goose eggs and duck stuffed with liver, ham and expensive cheeses, sprinkled with saffron oil and honeycomb, dough sprinkled with leurd and yolks and the like.
Then came from the oven the baked chicken with spices or the capon stuffed with minced meat and greens, sprinkled with Madeira, fish stuffed with vegetables, crabs with lemon and garlic and beef skewers, next to which sat the salads with fresh spinach leaves, hazelnuts and goat cheese with negrilica and sulemenita with paprika. In the end, there was a waste of bird's milk, flavored with vanilla pods, floating in the bowl a lot of egg white lumps boiled in two boils.
After such a hearty meal, the boyars indulged in aniseed vutci, their cocoons were pampered with sweet fruit liqueurs, and the children received carafes of fresh lemonade, to which were added two or three green mint leaves.
And, later, at the hour of calm, the game of stos and taclale, came the kettles with marzipan, the old soft drink, made from highly concentrated black coffee, in which the pieces of ice were placed, adorned with well-beaten sweet cream. For the ladies, a cup of milk was added to the drink, a wonderful caffe-frape came out, as in the Parisian secret cafes, often trampled by them in the early autumn hours, when their sworn spouses were entitled to collect from the tenants. the money on the abundant harvests of the summer famous since the spring of the blessed day of Saint George.
Tradition says that on Saint George's Day it is good to have nettle food on the table.
Nettle dish with garlic, horseradish and polenta
You need: 3 piles of nettles, 1/2 onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 tablespoon flour, a glass of milk, 1 tablespoon oil, salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste), 1 horseradish root.
Clean the nettles, wash them in a little water and boil them in a pot of water. Bring to the boil 2-3 times, then remove, drain and finely chop. Meanwhile, chop the onion, clean and crush the garlic, and fry for a few minutes over medium heat, in a pan with a tablespoon of oil. When they start to soften, reduce the heat and add the flour, stirring until the composition becomes homogeneous. Then pour the milk and mix again over medium heat for another 10-15 minutes. If you want the food to be creamier, you can add a little cream at the end.
Cod liver pie
You will need: 200 gr cod liver or other large fish, 2 tablespoons oil or lard, 1 red pepper cut into strips, 1 bunch of chopped green onions, dill and green parsley, 1 cup of broth, puff pastry, pepper, salt , 1 tablespoon butter to grease the pan.
Cut the liver into cubes and simmer in a little oil. Then add the dissolved broth with a cup of water, finely chopped pepper, onion and greens, then simmer over low heat until reduced. Season to taste. Grease the pan with butter. Cover the base and the walls of the tray with half of the dough, pour the composition evenly and cover with the rest of the dough. Optionally, you can grease the dough with beaten egg. Put the tray in the preheated oven for 40 minutes on the right heat.
Fish meatballs and potatoes
You need: 250 gr lightly boiled boneless fish, 250 gr boiled potatoes, 2 eggs, white bread crumbs, 100 gr golden breadcrumbs, 2 cloves garlic, 1 bunch green parsley, salt, pepper, oil for frying.
The fish is checked for any remaining bones and skin, and the potatoes are passed, then a homogeneous mixture of these basic ingredients is made. In this fish puree add the soaked and pressed bread crumbs, as well as crushed garlic, salt, pepper and parsley - to taste. Mix everything very well and then, with a wet hand, form meatballs that are passed through breadcrumbs and fried in hot oil.
Vegetables treated with garlic, milk or hot peppers! Here's what a family cooperative teaches you!
No chemical treatments and with the taste of those picked from grandma's garden! There are vegetables for which only natural treatments are made. It also gets rid of pests and diseases with the help of nature. What secret recipes are revealed by a family cooperative?
The Bio agricultural cooperative from Moara Vlăsiei in Ilfov County has only 6 members. They are all relatives. The vegetable growers have leased one hectare of land and their bold plan is to grow vegetables as their grandparents did, ie without chemical treatments. An ecological agriculture, as we say today.
For this type of agriculture there is measure 11 in PNDR 2014-2020 which provides farmers with substantial subsidies. For example, for certified vegetables in organic farming, the subsidy is 431 euro / ha / year , for vegetables in conversion to organic farming, the subsidy is higher, 500 euro / ha / year .
In the future we want to buy land and apply for subsidies. For now, we have managed without this support. We grow tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, vegetables and deliver the basket of fresh vegetables to those who want to eat healthy. We use only natural treatments, we fight pests and plant diseases with the help of nature, says Gabi Desculțu, member of the cooperative.
Here are some recipes for natural treatments with which the family of growers fights pests and vegetable diseases!
Method of preparation: Put a large amount of nettles in a container with water, weighing about 150 liters (but you can also a smaller amount) and leave the nettles to soak for a few days. After the maceration process is over, the water is watered with the plants. It is an effective method at the fingertips of any gardener, without the use of chemicals.
Use: Diluted 10-20 times, by spraying on the plant, when sprouting or in the field.
Action: By bathing the seeds and roots, the development of seedlings is favored. Maceration helps prevent diseases caused by fungi (Fusarium, Verticilium, Phytophtora) and stimulates plant growth.
Method of preparation: Chop about 150 g of garlic, then mix the composition in 5 liters of water. Leave for 30 minutes, then filter the water and allow to cool. Before spraying the plants, add a little milk and mix so as to obtain a homogenization. Apply the solution repeatedly every 14 days until the mushrooms are removed.
Use: Three sprays on the plant and the soil in May. Undiluted solution.
Action: Against mites and fungi in strawberries and cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers.
Method of preparation: Boil 3 liters of water, then remove from the heat and add a quarter of the horseradish root cut into pieces. Leave for 30 minutes, cool, strain and this tea can be used by spraying.
Use: Diluted solution - before sowing, on seeds, undiluted solution. Solution with an infusion with a concentration of 3% on the adult plant. It will not splash during hot hours.
Action: Against aphids, whitefly, caterpillars, Colorado potato beetle, various fungal diseases.
Macerate hot peppers
Method of preparation: Soak 250 g of hot pepper in 500 ml of water for 24 hours, then dilute 15 ml of the preparation in 4 l of treatment water.
Use: Mix two tablespoons of dried and crushed hot pepper with a few drops of liquid soap in 0.25 l of water. Leave the mixture to soak overnight, then shake it and pour it into a spray bottle. Shake the vial from time to time as you spread the contents over the plants.
Action: For insects with a semi-soft body (ticks, green lice)
Method of preparation: In a glass or enamel bowl, pour a liter of lukewarm water, put about 20 gr. of onion leaves, cover and leave to rest for about a day. Then carefully strain and wipe the leaves of plants attacked by mites - with increased care for the underside of the leaves. The next day we will have to wash the plants well with clean water. Infusion and stew (decoction) are used only freshly prepared.
Use: It is very good, if once a month, for prophylactic purposes, we will spray the plants and the substrate with this remedy. The plants will not only be refreshed, but will also be full, given that the infusion also has nourishing properties.
Disinfectant - Sprinkle the plants with onion infusion 2-3 times every 6 days.
Onion leaves can be used two or three times for infusion, then buried in furrows or roots.
Milk fights tomatoes
Method of preparation: Make a solution of milk and water using 50/50 amounts and sprinkle.
Use: Three weekly treatments are enough to keep the disease under control.
Action: Fights various fungi that attack tomatoes (manna, for example) pumpkins, cucumbers, etc.